[kde] 4.6.2 shutdown
- From: Dominik Cermak <d.cermak@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 19:09:18 +0200
since I have updated to 4.6.2 the shutdown doesn't work anymore. KDE an
X are terminated but I get a login console, where I have to login and
type 'sudo shutdown -h now' to finally shut my system down.
Reboot works fine.
I also tested with a new user, same problem.
Is there anybody with the same problem, or some ideas how to fix it?
I'am running ArchLinux x86_64.
Greetings, Dominik Cermak
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde] 4.6.2 shutdown
- Next by Date: [kde] Query regarding plasma widget shortcuts
- Previous by thread: [kde] 4.6.2 shutdown
- Next by thread: [kde] Re: 4.6.2 shutdown