[kde-linux] Konqueror 4.6.2 and "Connection to Server Closed Unexpectedly"
- From: Jerome Yuzyk <jerome@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 11:35:46 -0600
Since upgrading to 4.6.2 I'm getting pretty regular
The requested operation could not be completed
Connection to Server Closed Unexpectedly
messages, from Google, eBay, our national weather service - all reliable
sites. Sometimes a refresh gets the page properly. Embedded images aren't
always loading, CSS stylesheets aren't being applied - and this is only
within the first 6 hours of using the upgraded package.
None of this is happening in SeaMonkey, Chrome or Firefox.
This is one of a numebr of regressions in Konqueror since KDE 3 - do they
suggest that Konqueror is becoming obsolete and is being phased out?
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde-linux] Konqueror throbber missing in 4.6.2?
- Next by Date: [kde-linux] Re: Konqueror throbber missing in 4.6.2?
- Previous by thread: [kde-linux] Konqueror throbber missing in 4.6.2?
- Next by thread: [kde-linux] Re: Konqueror 4.6.2 and "Connection to Server Closed Unexpectedly"