[kde-linux] Re: Printing in 4.6.3

On 2011/05/05 15:51 (GMT-0700) James Tyrer composed:

I have now upgraded to KDE-4.6.3 and I find that I still can not print
correctly from Konqueror.

Is there any hope that this will ever work?

Are other people able to print, or do the developers simply ignore the
fact that printing does not work correctly?

My experience with printing from web browsers is that all except IE are
dismal, though my experience printing with a Mac is extremely limited. For
each acceptable printed page I typically waste between 10 & 20 sheets trying,
unless I use IE (or a DTP or office suite application). It's awful, and a
very good thing I don't often need to print with a browser.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/