[kde] No Krunner (Alt-F2) on fresh install of Kubuntu 11.04 (KDE 4.6.3)

On a fresh install of Kubuntu 11.04 (KDE 4.6.3) I cannot access
Krunner or any other Alt-F* shortcuts. What might be the cause of
this? The keyboard works fine, tested on another computer, and I tried
a second keyboard here as well.

Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com

  • Re: Newbie
    ... Not only is it quite easy to change or customize your keyboard shortcuts ... in KDE, it is indeed possible, unless you're using a mouse to 'draw' with, ... then you can further customize your chosen scheme. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [kde] Keylogging in KDE
    ... | Is there a way to log keystrokes in KDE? ... laptop's built in keyboard I am activating shortcuts that I did not ... This message is from the kde mailing list. ...
    (KDE)
  • [kde] Re: No Krunner (Alt-F2) on fresh install of Kubuntu 11.04 (KDE 4.6.3)
    ... or any other Alt-F* shortcuts. ... keyboard works fine, tested on another computer, and I tried a second ... Try running xev from a konsole window, then hitting keys to see how they ... specific kde specific settings!), common appearance and behavior, global ...
    (KDE)
  • [kde] Re: No Krunner (Alt-F2) on fresh install of Kubuntu 11.04 (KDE 4.6.3)
    ... or any other Alt-F* shortcuts. ... keyboard works fine, tested on another computer, and I tried a second ... Try running xev from a konsole window, then hitting keys to see how they ... specific kde specific settings!), common appearance and behavior, global ...
    (KDE)
  • Why Emacs Keyboard Shorts are Painful. [was Good Lisp editor for Win]
    ... I've done some research on emacs default shortcuts. ... Why Emacs's Keyboard Shortcuts Are Painful ... The Swapping of Control and Meta Modifiers ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)