[kde] Can I build the latest version of KDE on Redhat 6?
- From: Mark London <mrl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 20:22:42 -0400
Is it possible to build the latest version of KDE on Redhat 6, using the
KDE sources? I started to do so, and then saw it needed the latest
version of QT, so I would have to build that also. Thanks. - Mark
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde] Re: Keyboards (was: Anyone know how...)
- Next by Date: [kde] Does kate have an auto-replace function, perhaps a plugin
- Previous by thread: [kde] Anyone know how to figure out what packages Kaffeine3 really depends on?
- Next by thread: [kde] Re: Can I build the latest version of KDE on Redhat 6?