Re: [kde-linux] 'Fetch Error' on exit
- From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 17:19:42 -0800
On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer@xxxxxx> wrote:
sorry for not responding :(
I was away on a business trip and forgot that this thread was still
The problem seems to be that the Akonadi server configuration says that it
should be using a MySQL instance for its database needs.
Since you want SQLite instead you'll have to modify that. I am not sure if
Gentoo has patched the sources to make that the defaut in case the config is
missing or whether you have to change the driver key manually.
In case of the latter, open ~/.config/akonadi/akonadiserverrc and look for the
section labelle [%General]
In it should be an entry like this:
Change that to
Thanks Kevin, and to you too Duncan. This fix worked fine. Problem all gone.
I did get a couple of new error messages the first time I logged into
KDE after making the change, but those seemed to be more about the
change and KDE getting aligned with using sqlite. After I logged in 2
or 3 times they stopped and everything seems fine now.
I appreciate all your help.
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Konqueror and Dolphin using 100% CPU
- Next by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Konqueror and Dolphin using 100% CPU
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde-linux] 'Fetch Error' on exit
- Next by thread: [kde] Konqueror- GSOC idea