Re: [kde-linux] Konqueror and Dolphin using 100% CPU
- From: Anne Wilson <cannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 10:22:28 +0000
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 01/03/12 03:34, Dale wrote:
Well here is a update. I changed back to Konqueror since Dolpin
was no better and I prefer it anyway.
Choice is always a good thing :-) It's worth remembering, though,
that Konqueror and Dolphin are built largely on the same code base, so
if one is misbehaving, the other is likely to be, too.
Glad you got a solution. I suspect that there are times when the
mirrors get slightly out of sync, so you end up with some dependency
still being update and you get the older one. I know it shouldn't
happen, but even on the mainstream (in terms of packaging) distros
I've seen similar problems that have been cured if I update again the
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Konqueror and Dolphin using 100% CPU
- Next by Date: [kde] KDE panel showing above some fullscreen applications
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde-linux] Konqueror and Dolphin using 100% CPU
- Next by thread: Re: [kde-linux] Konqueror and Dolphin using 100% CPU