Re: [kde] KDE panel showing above some fullscreen applications

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 13:53, Alex Schuster <wonko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What about a workaround: Start a 2nd desktop session with a
lightweight window manager. Run VirtualBox there, and switch with
Ctrl-Alt-F7/8.

Thanks Wonko, but then I cannot cut and paste between the VM and the real OS.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com

  • Re: To switch or not to switch, that is the question...
    ... To switch or not to switch, ... Installed VirtualBox OSE, but not able to find an explanation of installing Kubuntu to a virtual machine from a live CD. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: VirtualBox + FreeBSD 9-STABLE == Frozen Ethernet
    ... VirtualBox has been buggy as heck. ... I have 3 virtualization platforms at my disposal (and the host here is win ... every major type of guest caused stability problems with the ... the servers are rock solid … as soon as I switch to ...
    (freebsd-net)
  • Changing VT using a command line ?
    ... One problem I am having with trying dev version of Ubuntu in a virtual ... machine, is that I can't switch VT using the usal shortcuts, as the ... ALso, I am now using VirtualBox instead of VMware, and I have not heard ... that allows to switch VT? ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Changing VT using a command line ?