Re: [kde] using remote URL instead of cache
- From: Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 10:47:32 +0100
On Thursday, 2012-03-08, Daniel Barna wrote:
I have created a wrapper script around an application so that it can
handle remote files, and also directly save to the remote location (i.e.
immediately upload to the remote location when it saves the file)
The .desktop file contains this line:
indicating that this application can handle remote URLs. Nevertheless,
when I open a remote file in dolphin with my application, the remote
file is first downloaded to /var/tmp/kdecache-barna/... and this local
file is given to my application, instead of the original remote URL. Can
I change this behaviour somehow?
Hmm, you are right that %U should have the desired effect.
Can you try %u as well, i.e. indicating support for one URL?
Kevin Krammer, KDE developer, xdg-utils developer
KDE user support, developer mentoring
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde-linux] [SOLVED]Re: Printing line numbers in kate?
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] using remote URL instead of cache
- Previous by thread: [kde] using remote URL instead of cache
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] using remote URL instead of cache