[kde] Global change to kontact shortcut.

Running kde 4.4 debian squeeze.

Setting up for use with ltsp.
In the mail part of kontact if you press f5 to check for mail in a folder it
reports that f5 is ambiguous.
This can be fixed by Settings -> Configure Shortcuts
Removing the F5 Shortcut under "Check Mail in this Folder".

I can't seem to figure out what what changed so I can put it in our profiles.
What do I need to change so it affects all users?

Thanks.

John