[kde] Global change to kontact shortcut.
- From: John McMonagle <johnm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 14:28:45 -0500
Running kde 4.4 debian squeeze.
Setting up for use with ltsp.
In the mail part of kontact if you press f5 to check for mail in a folder it
reports that f5 is ambiguous.
This can be fixed by Settings -> Configure Shortcuts
Removing the F5 Shortcut under "Check Mail in this Folder".
I can't seem to figure out what what changed so I can put it in our profiles.
What do I need to change so it affects all users?
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] KDE open file dialog and accented file names
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] Global change to kontact shortcut.
- Previous by thread: [kde] KDE open file dialog and accented file names
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] Global change to kontact shortcut.