[kde] recording voice in kde4

Greetings

Does any one on list know if sound recording
eg from a microphone is now possible in kde4 and if so what is the name and
whereabouts of the sound recording program.

thanks in advance
sibu xolo

  • Re: Microphone doesnt work
    ... Go Start-Control Panel-Sounds and Audio Devices. ... Audio and see what you have set for Sound Recording. ... Volume for it and make sure the box next to Select (under Microphone) is ... Mike C wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Installing and Cinfiguring Microphone
    ... I am a Flight Simulator enthusiast and for the past two ... weeks have been unable to install a microphone I just ... Recognition which enables one to configure a Microphone. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Help with fixing the microphone please...
    ... Click Start-Contorl Panel-Sounds and Audio Devices Properties-Audio ... Tab-Volume (under Sound recording). ... Now make sure that Microphone is ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)