Re: [kde] Global ktrash settings

On Monday, 2012-04-23, John McMonagle wrote:
I want to set default trash settings.

I tried putting the following in /etc/kde4/ktrashrc
[$HOME/.local/share/Trash]
Days=7
LimitReachedAction=1
Percent=10
UseSizeLimit=true
UseTimeLimit=true

Does not work :-(
Suspect it does not like $HOME like this.

Hmm, I am not sure configuration sections can be made shell environment
variable dependent.
But you could try

[$HOME/.local/share/Trash][$e]

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring

  • Re: [kde-linux] Kget "My Downloads" [Is this MS Windows?]
    ... It is a string literal in the i18n function. ... KDE hasn't reached that number of contributors or popularity yet where it ... working on developer documentation. ... produce a 99% working product as well as producing new nifty features. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] Yet another failed KDE release?
    ... ESPECIALLY after promising support "as long as there are users!" ... triggered a drop of a lot of my former kde software choices with the bump ... kmail, but somewhere about the time it lost my 10th mail or so and I was ... Kevin Krammer, KDE developer, xdg-utils developer ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Kget "My Downloads" [Is this MS Windows?]
    ... It is not necessarily inexperience of the developer in matter of development, ... had on qt4 was already not negligible. ... kde are getting more full-time professional development and support than ... mostly optional modular libraries built around a central core. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Kget "My Downloads" [Is this MS Windows?]
    ... Even if one does do that the answer could be that there is no such API at the ... KDE hasn't reached that number of contributors or popularity yet where it ... working on developer documentation. ... produce a 99% working product as well as producing new nifty features. ...
    (KDE)
  • [kde] Re: A beginning programmer
    ... languages to start trying to help everyone here at KDE ... just automating things better or providing certain workflows in a more ... A patch is often only understandable in the context it applies to, ... Kevin Krammer, KDE developer, xdg-utils developer ...
    (KDE)