[ANNOUNCE] libsysfs v0.4.0
From: Ananth N Mavinakayanahalli (ananth_at_in.ibm.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:11:29 +0500 To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Release 0.4.0 for libsysfs is now available at:
A number of changes have been made in this release which will
require a few modifications to applications already using
the library. (udev-009 already has a bulk of these changes).
Here are the important additions/changes:
* Postponed reading directories and attributes until
* Structure elements that are lists or references to
structures are not populated by default. APIs
have now been provided to populate them.
* All "open" functions that take absolute path as argument
now have a "_path" suffix.
* Provided attribute "refresh" functions to read in updated
* Changes for klibc compatibility.
* Provided APIs to retrieve device/class_device "parent".
* Added manpages for lsbus and systool (Thanks to Martin Pitt).
Please visit http://linux-diag.sourceforge.net/Sysfsutils.html for
Comments, suggestions welcome!
-- Ananth Narayan <email@example.com> Linux Technology Center, IBM Software Lab, INDIA - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/