How soon is soon? MCP55 NCQ support on Linux...
- From: Zoltan Boszormenyi <zboszor@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 08:45:55 +0100
I have seen your message in LKML archive:
It's dated 2006.10.10 and states that a patch
to support NCQ on MCP55/MCP61 under Linux
is coming "soon". Now it's five months later
and I would like to ask when will it be supported?
Especially when this seems to be the last NVidia chipset
that has NCQ but isn't supported under Linux.
Thanks in advance,
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/
- Prev by Date: RSDL v0.28 for 2.6.20
- Next by Date: Re: ALIGN
- Previous by thread: RSDL v0.28 for 2.6.20
- Next by thread: Re: How soon is soon? MCP55 NCQ support on Linux...