Re: [PATCH] bluetooth : move children of connection device to NULL before connection down
- From: David Miller <davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 03:14:17 -0800 (PST)
From: Dave Young <hidave.darkstar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:54:01 +0800
Add people missed in cc-list.
Thanks Dave for your continued efforts on Bluetooth bugs like this.
Marcel, are you going to review/ACK/integrate/push-upstream/whatever
any of these Bluetooth patches?
It hasn't been getting much love from you as of late, you are one of
the listed maintainers, and I don't want to lose any of Dave's
valuable bug fixing work.
Or should I just handle it all directly?
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/
- Prev by Date: Re: [PATCH] Use separate sections for __dev/__cpu/__mem code/data
- Next by Date: Re: [PATCH] kernel/params.c: fix the module name length in param_sysfs_builtin
- Previous by thread: Re: [PATCH] bluetooth : move children of connection device to NULL before connection down
- Next by thread: Re: [PATCH] bluetooth : move children of connection device to NULL before connection down