Re: [PATCHv2 net-2.6 0/4 (was 0/3)]: TCP fixes
- From: Soeren Sonnenburg <kernel@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 07:56:18 +0200
On Tue, 2008-04-08 at 00:59 +0300, Ilpo Järvinen wrote:
On Mon, 7 Apr 2008, Ilpo Järvinen wrote:
Ok, here's the v2 series
...So far, they're just compile tested. I'll see if I find some time
to boot them on the evening.
00:53:23 up 1:20, 6 users, load average: 0.54, 0.22, 0.13
...some torrent & browsing, mainly with tso & tcp_sack = 0. Didn't hit
any problems with it (I had my debug patch in as well).
I've applied the 4 patches and created massive network load over the
last 12 hours - the problem did not re-appear and the machine is still
alive and kicking.
So I guess you've fixed it :-)
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/
- Prev by Date: A plenty of inactive memory, but why?
- Next by Date: Re: bootmem allocator
- Previous by thread: Re: [PATCHv2 net-2.6 0/4 (was 0/3)]: TCP fixes
- Next by thread: Build Error - 2.6.25-rc8-git5