Re: early exception error
- From: "Yinghai Lu" <yinghai@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 13:55:08 -0800
Can you send out boot log with working kernel before 2.6.28?
need to look at the e820 table.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/
- Prev by Date: Re: 184.108.40.206 scheduler bug - threads not being scheduled for long periods
- Next by Date: Re: [patch] mm: fix lockless pagecache reordering bug (was Re: BUG: soft lockup - is this XFS problem?)
- Previous by thread: Re: early exception error
- Next by thread: Re: early exception error