mailing list for trace users
- From: Steven Rostedt <rostedt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:16:22 -0400
What are people's thoughts about creating a linux-trace-users mailing
list on vger.kernel.org?
This would be a place for users of tracers and even perf. For asking
questions about how to use the debugfs/tracing directory or the perf
This will not be a place for kernel development. Patches for the tracing
infrastructure should still go through LKML. This will be a place to ask
how-to questions, or any other kind of help questions.
LKML can be quite intimidating, and it is not a place to ask help
questions anyway. I think adding a linux-trace-users mailing list would
be a good idea.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/
- Prev by Date: Re: [PATCH] MAINTAINERS: Move ARM lists to infradead
- Next by Date: Re: [PATCH v3 0/3] cpu: pseries: Cpu offline states framework
- Previous by thread: [PATCH] Fix oprofile regression: select RING_BUFFER_ALLOW_SWAP
- Next by thread: Re: mailing list for trace users