Re: Configureing sound in RH 9.0

From: Tom Wilson (wtw_at_fuse.net)
Date: 07/21/03

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:32:45 -0400

    On Monday 21 July 2003 05:58 pm, keane@ninestar.com's voice rose above
    the ones in my head and stated:
    > Hey all,
    >
    > I was just wondering if anybody could help me configure sound in RH
    > 9.0. I'm REALLY new at this and if anbody could walk step by step on
    > this one, it would be ASOME!!
    >

    > Thanks!!

    What kind of sound card is it? Most should be detected during install.
    Did you check the HCL to see if it is supported? Is it an ISA or PCI
    or onboard chip?

    --
    Tom Wilson
    Reg. Linux user# 199331

    • Re: Best way to record music easily, cheaply and effectively???????????? (NOT SPAM!!!)
      ... Daniel wrote: ... : Hey people, ... useful in its own right for recording song ideas, ... sound card required). ...
      (rec.music.makers.songwriting)
    • Nite owl smoke (5-28-08)
      ... A Descendents song stuck in my head. ... The sound card is dead. ... What are yiz up to, what are yiz smokin', and what's the good word? ...
      (alt.smokers.pipes)
    • Re: Pinout for 95A Op Panel multimedia port
      ... > Perhaps if you wandted to route the system sounds back to the sound card ... > Hey, that's a thought. ... Prev by Date: ...
      (comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware)
    • Re: Disable onboard sound card
      ... > Hey i'm have a big big big problem,i would like to disable my on board ... sound card. ... My microphone in jack is not working,and i wont to add another ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
    • Need A Full System Restore program!
      ... Hey and thanks to who ever could help me.I have a sony computer ... and my sound card sounds like ****. ... they said i need to do a full system restore. ...