A question.

From: reza saeidinia (rsnlsvm_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 07/22/03

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 05:32:41 -0700 (PDT)

    Hi Dear.
    Is stdsyms.h a system file of linux? if it is true please send this file for me.
    I want to run a program and the error "no rule to make /usr/includs/sys/stdsyms.h" is accured . please help me.
    thanks.

    • remove extra trailing blank spaces of all the lines in a file
      ... How can I remove extra trailing blank spaces of all the lines in a file with a script or a unix command? ... Yahoo! ... SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software ...
      (SunManagers)
    • sigevent.h
      ... Is sigevent.h a system file of linux? ... Do you Yahoo!? ... SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software ...
      (RedHat)
    • how to remove file which has the name -I
      ... Yahoo! ... SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software ...
      (SunManagers)
    • Non-US Packages
      ... conclude it's about software wich is restricted to US ... Do you Yahoo!? ... SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Non-executable mappings now in NetBSD too
      ... (The OpenBSD i386 specific hacks are pending an update to binutils) ... Do you Yahoo!? ... SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software ...
      (freebsd-hackers)