Re: No Wine on RH9.0 ?

From: Joseph A Nagy Jr (joseph_a_nagy_jr_at_charter.net)
Date: 07/22/03

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:30:10 -0500

    On Tuesday 22 July 2003 08:59, Kent Borg wrote this in an attempt to be
    witty and informative:
    > On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 12:25:33AM -0500, Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
    > > Wine is in 9.0.
    >
    > Are you sure? I don't see it in my "everything" install.
    >
    > -kb

    It was installed by default for me and I didn't do an everything
    install.

    • Re: No Wine on RH9.0 ?
      ... > Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote: ... I did not install it seperately. ... Wielder of the mighty +1 LARTsaber of Unsubscribe Instructions At End of ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: No Wine on RH9.0 ?
      ... On Tuesday 22 July 2003 15:15, Kent Borg wrote this in an attempt to be ... witty and informative: ... Clean format and install. ... Wielder of the mighty +1 LARTsaber of Unsubscribe Instructions At End of ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: timidity
      ... to be witty and informative: ... > Red Carpet ran the install and reported that timidity was already ... > and got a normal looking welcome messagefrom timidity and then it ... Wielder of the mighty +1 LARTsaber of Unsubscribe Instructions At End of ...
      (RedHat)
    • skype version
      ... skype to install on FC5? ... This is where I should put some witty comment. ...
      (Fedora)