Tux + Apache

From: Kyle Gasho (KGasho_at_lmhealthcare.com)
Date: 07/24/03

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:45:26 -0700

    Can I get some feedback on the use of Tux and Apache working together. I am
    looking to replace my company's intranet, currently using linux-mandrake
    with a RH 9 system. If I could get some feedback from tux+apache users it
    would help me decide on using tux+apache.

    -me

    This document and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
    addressed. This communication may contain material protected by the
    attorney-client privilege or other privileges or protections from
    discovery, such as the physician-patient privilege, or a peer review
    privilege, such as California Evidence Code Section 1157. If you are not
    the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering the
    document to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have
    received this document in error and that any use, dissemination,
    forwarding, printing, or copying of this document is strictly prohibited.
    If you have received this document in error, please notify the sender
    immediately, and destroy all copies of the document.

    • RE: Feedback on BlackICE...
      ... Subject: Feedback on BlackICE... ... sending company ") any opinion or advice contained in this e-mail is subject ... to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable terms of business or ... information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Adding users
      ... for SSH is there. ... > by the attorney-client privilege or other privileges or protections ... > delivering the document to the intended recipient, ... This communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege or other privileges or protections from discovery, such as the physician-patient privilege, or a peer review privilege, such as California Evidence Code Section 1157. ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: how to connect mos in schematic window
      ... Privileged and Confidential information is contained in this e ... mail and/or attachments and is subject to legal privilege. ... intended recipient you may not use, copy, distribute or deliver to anyone ... be deemed to be the personal opinion of the sender and not endorsed by the ...
      (comp.cad.cadence)
    • RE: sendmail run on localhost instead of eth0( Urgent )
      ... sendmail run on localhost instead of eth0 ... -- redhat-list mailing list unsubscribe mailto:redhat-list-request@redhat.com?subject=unsubscribe ... This communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege or other privileges or protections from discovery, such as the physician-patient privilege, or a peer review privilege, such as California Evidence Code Section 1157. ... If you are not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering the document to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this document in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. ...
      (RedHat)
    • RE: Adding users
      ... can you point me to some information ssh access and trusted users ... > discovery, such as the physician-patient privilege, or a peer review ... > the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering the ...
      (RedHat)