Tux + Apache

From: Kyle Gasho (KGasho_at_lmhealthcare.com)
Date: 07/24/03

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:45:26 -0700

    Can I get some feedback on the use of Tux and Apache working together. I am
    looking to replace my company's intranet, currently using linux-mandrake
    with a RH 9 system. If I could get some feedback from tux+apache users it
    would help me decide on using tux+apache.

    -me

    This document and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
    addressed. This communication may contain material protected by the
    attorney-client privilege or other privileges or protections from
    discovery, such as the physician-patient privilege, or a peer review
    privilege, such as California Evidence Code Section 1157. If you are not
    the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering the
    document to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have
    received this document in error and that any use, dissemination,
    forwarding, printing, or copying of this document is strictly prohibited.
    If you have received this document in error, please notify the sender
    immediately, and destroy all copies of the document.