radeon 9200 driver

From: Sachintha Karunaratne (sachi84_at_sltnet.lk)
Date: 01/02/03

    To: "redhat-list@redhat.com" <redhat-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 00:40:46 +0600

    hi,
       i have red hat 8. please tell me where
    i can find radeon 9200 64mb linux driver.

    i tried to install RH 9. but at the installation
    x server couldn't start hence installation failed.
    i think it is because RH9 couldn't find a
    suitable driver for my radeon 9200.
    is there a solution when linux installation
    fails because of the vga driver?

         thanks

    • Re: Need help replacing FC6 with a decent distro.
      ... installation. ... Maybe it started when I installed radeon. ... I use "radeon" driver in xorg. ... The problem seems ATI driver are a piece of crap, ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: Maxtor SATA Primary & WinXP...Wont install...
      ... That's how I managed to "misplace" the driver cd & manual for my brand ... It's an ASUS P4S800D-X + my hubby bought me a new MAXTOR SATA ... "Setup did not find any hard disk drives installed in your computer. ... Early in the installation of Windows XP you will see a brief message ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
    • scsi vhci driver and QLA2310, multi-path
      ... Hello I have installed qla2310 adapter in sunfire with solaris 8. ... the installation of driver for QLA2310 there I can see disks on the ... more than one path to the disk. ... SFS_base_packages.S8.tar.Z in which is vhci driver but it was not ...
      (comp.arch.storage)
    • scsi vhci driver and QLA2310, multi-path
      ... Hello I have installed qla2310 adapter in sunfire with solaris 8. ... the installation of driver for QLA2310 there I can see disks on the ... more than one path to the disk. ... SFS_base_packages.S8.tar.Z in which is vhci driver but it was not ...
      (comp.sys.sun.hardware)
    • Re: Re: Interesting: Xp will not recognize my laptops sata drive
      ... Upon installation, ... Sony will not help and Toshiba techs are ... It is not surprising that you would need to supply SATA drivers in XP. ... The last of those should be supported by a driver in the OS itself. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)