radeon 9200 driver

From: Sachintha Karunaratne (sachi84_at_sltnet.lk)
Date: 01/02/03

    To: "redhat-list@redhat.com" <redhat-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 00:40:46 +0600

    hi,
       i have red hat 8. please tell me where
    i can find radeon 9200 64mb linux driver.

    i tried to install RH 9. but at the installation
    x server couldn't start hence installation failed.
    i think it is because RH9 couldn't find a
    suitable driver for my radeon 9200.
    is there a solution when linux installation
    fails because of the vga driver?

         thanks

    • Re: Need help replacing FC6 with a decent distro.
      ... installation. ... Maybe it started when I installed radeon. ... I use "radeon" driver in xorg. ... The problem seems ATI driver are a piece of crap, ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: Maxtor SATA Primary & WinXP...Wont install...
      ... That's how I managed to "misplace" the driver cd & manual for my brand ... It's an ASUS P4S800D-X + my hubby bought me a new MAXTOR SATA ... "Setup did not find any hard disk drives installed in your computer. ... Early in the installation of Windows XP you will see a brief message ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
    • scsi vhci driver and QLA2310, multi-path
      ... Hello I have installed qla2310 adapter in sunfire with solaris 8. ... the installation of driver for QLA2310 there I can see disks on the ... more than one path to the disk. ... SFS_base_packages.S8.tar.Z in which is vhci driver but it was not ...
      (comp.arch.storage)
    • scsi vhci driver and QLA2310, multi-path
      ... Hello I have installed qla2310 adapter in sunfire with solaris 8. ... the installation of driver for QLA2310 there I can see disks on the ... more than one path to the disk. ... SFS_base_packages.S8.tar.Z in which is vhci driver but it was not ...
      (comp.sys.sun.hardware)
    • Re: install Windows from DVD
      ... both installation DVD's will boot from a SATA connected DVD drive. ... driver is not present to access the boot drive. ...
      (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)