wireless USB adapter drivers

From: Timothy Stone (citylists_at_petmystone.com)
Date: 08/18/03

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:23:08 -0400

    I recently added a Netgear wireless router to my home network (Mac OS
    X). Since routers tend to have a common denominator, getting it to work
        with my Mac OS X/Linux mixed network was a piece of cake.

    The router kit came with a "free" wireless USB adapter (Netgear MA 101).
    Netgear has no information on getting this to work with Linux/Mac OS
    X/Unix. It's a wireless NIC. Just in a USB housing.

    Anybody out there with experience on Linux with wireless NICs in USB
    housings?

    Thanks in advance,
    Tim