Fetchmail don't keep messages !!!

From: Marcos S. Trazzini (msouza_at_servmicro.com.br)
Date: 09/16/03

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:02:48 -0300

    I'm Using fetchmail to synch some accounts with remote POP3 servers.

    But if I set then to "keep" the messages on server, fetchmail download
    the already downloaded messages on the next run !!!

    This result in a lot of repeated messages in my mailbox.... =(

    This problem occurs to me with any versio of fetchmail, in any other
    POP3 server and in any other Linux Distro tha I've tested...

    --
    Marcos S. Trazzini <msouza@servmicro.com.br>
    Servmicro Informática LTDA