Fetchmail don't keep messages !!!

From: Marcos S. Trazzini (msouza_at_servmicro.com.br)
Date: 09/16/03

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:02:48 -0300

    I'm Using fetchmail to synch some accounts with remote POP3 servers.

    But if I set then to "keep" the messages on server, fetchmail download
    the already downloaded messages on the next run !!!

    This result in a lot of repeated messages in my mailbox.... =(

    This problem occurs to me with any versio of fetchmail, in any other
    POP3 server and in any other Linux Distro tha I've tested...

    --
    Marcos S. Trazzini <msouza@servmicro.com.br>
    Servmicro Informática LTDA

    • how to manage different imap and pop accounts
      ... I use fetchmail to retrieve mails from pop3 server ands view them ... And now I want to add a gmail account. ... And I want to use fetchmail to get mails from pop3 servers. ...
      (comp.mail.mutt)
    • Re: Fetchmail dont keep messages !!!
      ... >> This problem occurs to me with any versio of fetchmail, ... > Mozilla Mail, Evolution). ... If I configure the "same" account in Evolution, ... fetchmail download the same messages that are in the remote POP3 server ...
      (RedHat)
    • RE: Fetchmail dont keep messages !!!
      (RedHat)
    • Re: [SLE] Fetchmail problem
      ... >> Fetchmail starts failing at that message and I need to log into the web ... >> a way to make Fetchmail download these messages? ... OK, then I will just live with it until I upgrade to 9.1, thanks for the info ...
      (SuSE)