Looking for ISP class email package

From: Michael Gargiullo (mgargiullo_at_warpdrive.net)
Date: 10/02/03

    Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 09:48:39 -0400

    Hey all,

            I'm looking for an ISP class email package. I need to host about 130
    domains with several thousand users. I'd love to find one where we can
    designate one user per domain to handle user creation via a web
    interface.

            Anyone have any ideas? Right now we run IMail from ipswitch on a
    windows box. I'd prefer opensource, but would pay for a good close
    package.

    Thanks,

    --
    Michael Gargiullo <mgargiullo@warpdrive.net>
    Warp Drive Networks

    • Re: cryptsetup problem
      ... there were major changes in the ... Hey have you got Home Sweet Alabama? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: [LH] Re: Marina, back in black!
      ... not busy right now I'm tired. ... Hey do you realise this is the first ... To unsubscribe from this group or for more info about it, ... To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, ...
      (rec.music.gaffa)
    • Advice on staying current
      ... Hey all ... Well, this is about the anniversary of week one as a Debian Etch user, and I must say, it has been a very cool experience so far. ... Anyway, I just wanted to pick the collective brain here: short of doing a dist-upgrade with apt-get, or upgrading individual packages, is there a third way of ensuring that the system-wide software I am running is up-to-date? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: module-assistant not detecting kernel headers
      ... Hey there, ... I have had some problems with stuff not being about to find k-headers ... Fixed that symlink too, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Proofreading of Debian documentation - was [Re: Preseeding - keyboard-configuration
      ... I didn't get that impression. ... But hey, it's not my rep that on the line, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)