Looking for ISP class email package

From: Michael Gargiullo (mgargiullo_at_warpdrive.net)
Date: 10/02/03

    Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 09:48:39 -0400

    Hey all,

            I'm looking for an ISP class email package. I need to host about 130
    domains with several thousand users. I'd love to find one where we can
    designate one user per domain to handle user creation via a web
    interface.

            Anyone have any ideas? Right now we run IMail from ipswitch on a
    windows box. I'd prefer opensource, but would pay for a good close
    package.

    Thanks,

    --
    Michael Gargiullo <mgargiullo@warpdrive.net>