(no subject)

From: chandrachud nanduri (nmchandrachud_at_yahoo.co.in)
Date: 10/16/03

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:25:26 +0100 (BST)

    I had installed all the packages of Red-Hat 9.0 . All the modules for the sound were successfully installed. But the sound works only if I login as root . If I login as Any other user , there is no sound . Could you please help ???

    Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.

    • Re: How to burn cds in Linux
      ... India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile. ... Pablo Rodríguez González ...
      (RedHat)
    • How to speed up the Linux System
      ... India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile. ... -- redhat-list mailing list unsubscribe mailto:redhat-list-request@redhat.com?subject=unsubscribe ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: implementation of bpf
      ... India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile. ... To unsubscribe, ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • problems with jigdo use
      ... India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-request@lists.debian.org ...
      (Debian-User)