Secure CRT

mysql_at_ulink.net
Date: 10/23/03

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 20:50:23 -8 GMT

    ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) While I have looked, I'm not sure of what I have seen ... grin, I know
    that makes no sense at all.

    On my desk at work is a Win2k laptop and RH 9 workstation. I love the
    linux box for many reasons - mainly it is doing 20 different things. But
    I miss one thing - the list of preconfigured host log ons of Secure CRT.

    Is there anything like that for RH9? Am I missing something with Konsole?
    Yes, I'm a just-fell-off-the-truck newbie

    Thanks in advance
    Llaamaboy