Re: Secure CRT

From: Bret Hughes (bhughes_at_elevating.com)
Date: 10/23/03

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: 23 Oct 2003 16:44:09 -0500

    On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 15:58, mysql@ulink.net wrote:
    > While I have looked, I'm not sure of what I have seen ... grin, I know
    > that makes no sense at all.
    >
    > On my desk at work is a Win2k laptop and RH 9 workstation. I love the
    > linux box for many reasons - mainly it is doing 20 different things. But
    > I miss one thing - the list of preconfigured host log ons of Secure CRT.
    >
    > Is there anything like that for RH9? Am I missing something with Konsole?
    > Yes, I'm a just-fell-off-the-truck newbie

    I have tried various ways of doing this and the best I have come up with
    is using Multi-Gnome-Terminal and adding commands to do this very
    thing.

    >From the docs:
    2.3. Commands

    Multi Gnome Terminal "Commands" are shell commands to initialize new
    terminals. These can be something simple to just start a new interactive
    shell. Or can do more interesting things, such as change to a specified
    directory on start up, or ssh to a remote host and start a shell there.
    Or whatever else the imagination may allow ;-)

    HTH

    Bret

    • Re: Redirection issue
      ... 1- execute input commands from standard input, ... code to implement the redirection it does not work anymore. ... And it's not good shell behavior to echo commands anyway. ...
      (comp.lang.c)
    • Re: Redirection issue
      ... 1- execute input commands from standard input, ... the phrase "it does not work anymore" carries very little meaning. ... after compilation and execution of the shell with a simple command like ...
      (comp.lang.c)
    • vulnerabilities in scponly
      ... without allowing shell access. ... scponly makes no effort to verify the path to the scp or sftp-server ... arbitrary commands by simply uploading a file. ... However, if this is *NOT* the case, the user could execute arbitrary ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • Re: Redirection issue
      ... 1- execute input commands from standard input, ... "does not work" could be anything from not compiling, not executing, ... after compilation and execution of the shell with a simple command like ...
      (comp.lang.c)
    • Re: PYTHONPATH
      ... The error indicates the shell tried to execute a program named '1' and couldn't find one. ... Arthimetic expressions generally have to be wrapped in ) in bash: ... non-interactive shell with the --login option, it first reads and executes ... commands from the file /etc/profile, ...
      (comp.lang.python)