Running process

From: Darryl W. DeLao Jr (ddelao_at_oucpm.org)
Date: 10/30/03

    To: <redhat-list@redhat.com>, <redhat-install-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 05:54:22 -0600

    Anyone know what this is? I see this in the running process for my mail
    server:

    sendmail: server hormel.redhat.com [66.187.233.30] cmd read

    Thanks,

    Darryl

    • Re: cannot load color "black"
      ... Thx for your experience. ... I have installed openoffice recently, ... I am using a NCD X-Terminal on a local lan as my terminal server, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • RE: Cant reboot after update
      ... Kernel panic-not syncing: VFS: unable to mount root fs on ... server in our server room just after I started a normal reboot, ... etch host running on a Dell PowerEdge 2450 server. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: psad, aptitude, man, mutt, all suddenly broken on my Lenny server. Im very concerned.
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: cannot load color "black"
      ... An application opens a server using the X protocol, ... and is able to interact with the user sitting at that server. ... Since then there has been a trend towards building display hardware ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Mail/collaboration server
      ... I have other hardware on which to run the new mail server, ... Now kolab has been falling down on the anti-spam job, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
      (Debian-User)