OT: old win32 binaries of mysql

From: Craig Tinson (kelerion_at_thenewmatrix.net)
Date: 11/11/03

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:09:27 +0000

    Guys...

    would anyone know where I could get an old version of the win32 binary
    if mysql 3.21.33b ?

    I need to replicate something locally that a client is running on an old
    solaris box..

    have checked google but not really come up with anything..

    TIA

    Craig

    • OT: old win32 binary of mysql
      ... if mysql 3.21.33b? ... I need to replicate something locally that a client is running on an old ... -- redhat-list mailing list unsubscribe mailto:redhat-list-request@redhat.com?subject=unsubscribe ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: Some free utilities for Java, with Hebrew support.
      ... mostly separate from the one for replacing the client library. ... Then you're a MySQL reseller, by the sounds of it, rather than a MySQL ... I.e. they might use MySQL server and client, ... competing libraries, so I'd expect to see it happen sooner or later. ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Re: Can extra processing threads help in this case?
      ... I was simply going to use MySQL for the inter-process ... they rebuild it exactly and post the weight limit" ... "persistent" storage is required. ... then the "persistent" storage is the active transaction on the client. ...
      (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
    • Re: Confusion about database updates
      ... all connecting to the same database server. ... MySQL can easily handle many simultaneous clients. ... AlphaCluster all open multiple connections to a MySQL server running on ... Let the MySQL server do that when your client ...
      (comp.lang.java.databases)
    • Re: commands out of sync problem
      ... server and client application like this: ... Add a SQLconnection for the MySQL database ... and...tada 'commands out of sync: you can't run this command now'. ...
      (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)