Slow realplayer stream on linux

From: aT (atif_at_bayt.com)
Date: 11/27/03

    To: "'redhat-list@redhat.com'" <redhat-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:29:25 +0400

    Hi ,
    I compared Real player stream on windows and my redhat 9 ,
    using mozila on both platforms , realplayer (8.0.3.412) stream on Linux was
    very low ,
    i used on both OS, same connection speed , and on RH 9 , the same connection
    could not show me the video properly at all , I could hear the audio in the
    video clip that i was watching ( gamespot video game review ) . and there
    were very slow video frame updates

    any reason why stream is slow on linux ?

    --

    Syed Atif Ali
    Desk: 971 4 3911914