Re: URGENT: HELP WITH SETTING UP PHP & MYSQL

From: Ed Wilts (ewilts_at_ewilts.org)
Date: 12/10/03

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 18:41:18 -0600

    On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 03:26:59PM -0800, Dali Islam wrote:
    > After I added that line in my httpd.conf file, this is
    > what I got when I restarted teh httpd.
    >
    > Starting httpd: [Tue Dec 09 11:18:18 2003] [warn]
    > module php4_module is already
    > loaded, skipping
    >
    > So, any idea what else I need to do to make this PHP
    > working?

    $ rpm -qa | grep php
    $ rpm -qa | grep mysql
    $ rpm -qa | grep apache
    $ rpm -qa | grep http

    Let's start with the basics to make sure you've got the right packages
    installed.

    > > > rpm -q and found out that php4 and mysql is
    > > installed.

    You said so, but you didn't supply the output. php4, mysql, and apache
    have multiple interdependencies.

    When replying to messages on this list, PLEASE trim your replies.
    Seriously, we don't need to see a half dozen copies of the list trailer
    lines.

    --
    Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
    mailto:ewilts@ewilts.org