Re: URGENT: HELP WITH SETTING UP PHP & MYSQL

From: Ed Wilts (ewilts_at_ewilts.org)
Date: 12/10/03

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 18:41:18 -0600

    On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 03:26:59PM -0800, Dali Islam wrote:
    > After I added that line in my httpd.conf file, this is
    > what I got when I restarted teh httpd.
    >
    > Starting httpd: [Tue Dec 09 11:18:18 2003] [warn]
    > module php4_module is already
    > loaded, skipping
    >
    > So, any idea what else I need to do to make this PHP
    > working?

    $ rpm -qa | grep php
    $ rpm -qa | grep mysql
    $ rpm -qa | grep apache
    $ rpm -qa | grep http

    Let's start with the basics to make sure you've got the right packages
    installed.

    > > > rpm -q and found out that php4 and mysql is
    > > installed.

    You said so, but you didn't supply the output. php4, mysql, and apache
    have multiple interdependencies.

    When replying to messages on this list, PLEASE trim your replies.
    Seriously, we don't need to see a half dozen copies of the list trailer
    lines.

    --
    Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
    mailto:ewilts@ewilts.org

    • Re: How to have two versions of gcc (3.2.x and 3.3.x) on same machine (SuSE 9.0)
      ... > Is there a way of a clean install to have both versions of gcc on my ... echo from web it is 3.3-43 where I found this advice ... rpm -qa | grep cpp ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • Re: yum installed name only?
      ... installed Haven't found an ideal grep ... rpm -qa | grep ConsoleKit ... but hey someone decided to moderate my ... example rpmq ConsoleKit. ...
      (Fedora)
    • RPM Troubles... Again
      ... Well, for NO apparent reason AT ALL, RPM is giving me errors while ... Here are the errors while trying to grep the kernels I ... cannot open Packages index using db3 - Resource temporarily ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: grep problem
      ... > pgrep gives me the tidiest solution. ... It's not in the grep man pages because it really has nothing to do with grep. ... When I started using rpm more than a year ago I read the rpm newsgroups since ... the rpm docs really had little useful info. ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: Need help installing Apache2 under 8.2...
      ... |Never mind... ... Strange. ... $ rpm -qa | grep apache ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)