Group Scheduling software

From: AragonX (aragonx_at_dcsnow.com)
Date: 01/07/04

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 16:52:25 -0500 (EST)

    I'm looking for good group scheduling software. Does anyone know of an
    open source alternative to Microsoft Exchange?

    Here is a list of features I'm looking for:

    Shared calendars
    Allows others to see your public calendar events
    Allows user to enter private calender events
    Syncs with the Palm (other PDAs would be nice)
    Ability to assign To-Do tasks to other users
    Can invite others to an event and keeps track of who has accepted and who
    has a scheduling conflict

    That's about it. Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance.