RE: giving users their own http logs

From: Chris W. Parker (
Date: 01/09/04

    To: <>
    Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:45:18 -0800

    Ed Wilts <>
        on Friday, January 09, 2004 11:41 AM said:

    > I've got this included in my VirtualHost directive and it's working
    > fine (other non-relevant parts were snipped):

    > I then have a webalizer directive that processes these logs and throws
    > the output back into a subdirectory of the DocumentRoot. This
    > approach seems to work fine for me.

    Thanks for response Ed but I'm not using virtual hosts (right now at
    least). How should I change your example to work with what I'm doing

    I want all activity within ~username/ to be logged. Does this make a big

    redhat-list mailing list

    • Re: Baroque Revival
      ... were warned there might be that type of response. ... just as much of a fallacy in composing something "modern" just to make it ...
    • Re: All the fuss over a FT707?
      ... <bigger snip> ... OTOH those who fail to understand the lessons of history are condemned ... resource; and what a difference it has made! ... for posting the material in the first place and what type of response ...
    • Re: FMA - episode 36 - The Sinner Within
      ... >> To protect the innocence of the younger brother? ... >>> Winry very formally starts to ask Riza a question and Riza tells her ... Certainly not the "yes, many" response that you ...
    • Re: Modern warlocks?
      ... Rhiannon_s wrote in response to Halla's response to Jymn: ... We don't do De Jure capital punishment, ...
    • Re: another liar and a cheat caught
      ... :>>response was included in my reply to you. ... I didn't snip a single damn ... :>"Fuck off, Trent. ... SINGLE LETTER of your response was included in my reply to you. ...