RE: giving users their own http logs

From: Chris W. Parker (cparker_at_swatgear.com)
Date: 01/09/04

    To: <redhat-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:45:18 -0800

    Ed Wilts <mailto:ewilts@ewilts.org>
        on Friday, January 09, 2004 11:41 AM said:

    > I've got this included in my VirtualHost directive and it's working
    > fine (other non-relevant parts were snipped):

    [snip]

    > I then have a webalizer directive that processes these logs and throws
    > the output back into a subdirectory of the DocumentRoot. This
    > approach seems to work fine for me.

    Thanks for response Ed but I'm not using virtual hosts (right now at
    least). How should I change your example to work with what I'm doing
    now?

    http://domain.com/~username/

    I want all activity within ~username/ to be logged. Does this make a big
    difference?

    Thanks,
    Chris.

    • Re: Baroque Revival
      ... were warned there might be that type of response. ... just as much of a fallacy in composing something "modern" just to make it ...
      (rec.music.compose)
    • Re: All the fuss over a FT707?
      ... <bigger snip> ... OTOH those who fail to understand the lessons of history are condemned ... resource; and what a difference it has made! ... for posting the material in the first place and what type of response ...
      (uk.radio.amateur)
    • Re: FMA - episode 36 - The Sinner Within
      ... >> To protect the innocence of the younger brother? ... >>> Winry very formally starts to ask Riza a question and Riza tells her ... Certainly not the "yes, many" response that you ...
      (rec.arts.anime.misc)
    • Re: Modern warlocks?
      ... Rhiannon_s wrote in response to Halla's response to Jymn: ... We don't do De Jure capital punishment, ...
      (uk.religion.pagan)
    • Re: Why do I get replies to DSNs? (policy response)
      ... possible notifications to abuse, then since you know that the ... >> it does so long as I dont generate more abuse in response to it. ...
      (comp.mail.sendmail)