RE: Changing owners recursively

From: Ben Yau (byau_at_cardcommerce.com)
Date: 01/29/04

    To: <redhat-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:01:56 -0800

    Apologies. At my first job to make things easier (it worked for us at the
    time) we always called it:
    "user sticky" (set uid, u+s)
    "group sticky" (set gid, g+s)
    "other sticky" (sticky, o+s)

    Thanks for the quick correction ! And it is a bad habit of mine to
    continue to use the wrong nomenclature :) Thanks for the reminder!

    Ben Yau