kernel: fh_verify: no root_squashed access at ~user/.xsession-errors.

From: Jurvis LaSalle (lasalle_at_bard.edu)
Date: 02/05/04

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:55:39 -0500

    This error has popped up in the logs since wiping our NFS fileserver
    and installing RHEL AS v3. Does anyone here recognize this and/or have
    any pointers on how to remedy? My google search only turned up other
    users trying to figure out what this error was as well. The home
    partition is exported with the default option of root_squash. I'd be
    glad to supply any other useful info.

    YTIA
    Jurvis LaSalle