ldap...

From: bruce (bedouglas_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 02/06/04

    To: <redhat-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:47:01 -0800

    hi...

    is there a ldap guru that i could talk to .. who could guide me through the
    process of installing/testing an LDAP server for redhat

    thanks

    bruce
    bedouglas@earthlink.net
    (925) 866-2790

    • openldap and cron
      ... We are running an ldap server on Redhat ES 2.1 es. ... loaded from the redhat es channel. ... appears in the cron log -- after which the ...
      (RedHat)
    • Intermittent squid_ldap_auth error:
      ... could not bind to binddn 'Can't contact LDAP server' ... Could I have some advice about redhat system itself? ... If possible some thing may cause ldap authentication problem? ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: How to display the linux distribution name?
      ... Bruce wrote: ... > I want to see the linux distribution name, such as Redhat 9, Redhat ES ... There is no such command. ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: trying to resolve dependencies!!! (libcrypto.so.4)
      ... On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, bruce wrote: ... > that they should be available from redhat, but we have no idea where... ... Probably in openssl or openssl-devel. ... To be notified of updates to the web site, ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: How to display the linux distribution name?
      ... On 30 Aug 2005 07:52:50 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote: ... > Bruce wrote: ... >> I want to see the linux distribution name, such as Redhat 9, Redhat ES ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)