redhat distribution on cd

From: Jon Fraley (jfraley_at_glenraven.com)
Date: 02/12/04

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:41:04 -0500

    I am trying to create a cd version of redhat for disaster recovery. I
    however can not get the cd to boot. I am using the technique described
    in the Linux Journal Dec. 2003 (Creating a Complete Distribution on
    CD). I was wondering if anyone has done this or can offer any help. I
    keep getting the following at boot:

    hdc: drive not present
    cannot open root device hdc please append a correct root=boot option

    Thanks for your help.

    Jon