Remote Desktop and Windows XP...

From: Paul Swanson (paul_at_procursa.com)
Date: 02/16/04

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:58:57 +1000 (EST)

    Help please!

    I have 2 PC's networked. One with Windows Xp Pro and the other with redhat
    Linux 9 (Kernel 2.4.23). The redhat Remote Desktop connects to my XP box
    via Terminal Services and works great ... EXCEPT ...

    I'm unable to change the viewed screen res / colors on the XP box. I'm
    stuck with 8 bit colors @ 640x480-800x600.

    Regardless of what I set it to in the Remote Desktop client it makes no
    effect on the results. The XP machine won't let me change the res during
    the session either.

    Thanks!

    Paul S.