RE: Help: Linux Installation!!!

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz (rpaiz_at_simpaticus.com)
Date: 02/22/04

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:11:46 -0600

    At 01:54 2/21/2004, you wrote:
    >If I recall right, a full install of 7.1 was really huge. If you want the
    >OS to take up less space, pick and choose the packages that you want to
    >install.
    >-Duncan

    Can't be... even a full "everything plus the kitchen sink" install of FC1
    is 5.2GB, and that's with *every* language module loaded. Just cutting down
    the languages brings it down to about 4.6GB.

    To the original poster... give us the output of the following commands:

             * fdisk -l
             * df -m
             * cat /etc/fstab
             * du -m --max-depth=2 /