How can I measure that I have to change my disk or add before damaged .

From: Vahric MUHTARYAN (vahric_at_doruk.net.tr)
Date: 03/01/04

    To: <redhat-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 22:48:16 +0200

    Hi ,

            Ưn Windows I can watch my disks which I have to add disk because it
    takes too much I/O wait . I know I can watch it via vmstats but in Windows I
    have a some value and when machine pass this value frequency I know that I
    have to make some thing maybe increase the disk or I can find out one disk
    will be damaged in short time ?

            Does anybody have knowledge about this ?!

    Vahric MUHTARYAN

    • How can I measure that I have to change my disk or add before damaged .
      ... I know I can watch it via vmstats but in Windows I ... have to make some thing maybe increase the disk or I can find out one disk ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: WINXP+SP2 RUNS TOO SLOW
      ... 512MB of RAM or more is a decent Windows XP machine. ... clean and secure your Windows computer.. ... application, Disk copier, etc.) You'll be glad to know that if you have ... Why you should use a computer firewall.. ...
    • Re: cant disable lycos side search, please help
      ... Locate all of the software (the installation media - CDs, ... application, Disk copier, etc.) You'll be glad to know that if you have ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... use the backup tool that comes with Windows XP: ...
    • Re: Clean Computer
      ... > How to clean up Unwanted files & Programs? ... Locate all of the software (the installation media - CDs, ... application, Disk copier, etc.) You'll be glad to know that if you have ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ...
    • Re: recommended anti-spyware progs?
      ... Tip 9 for AntiVirus.. ... Locate all of the software (the installation media - CDs, ... application, Disk copier, etc.) You'll be glad to know that if you have ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ...
      (microsoft.public.security)