How can I measure that I have to change my disk or add before damaged .

From: Vahric MUHTARYAN (vahric_at_doruk.net.tr)
Date: 03/01/04

    To: <redhat-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 22:48:16 +0200

    Hi ,

            Ưn Windows I can watch my disks which I have to add disk because it
    takes too much I/O wait . I know I can watch it via vmstats but in Windows I
    have a some value and when machine pass this value frequency I know that I
    have to make some thing maybe increase the disk or I can find out one disk
    will be damaged in short time ?

            Does anybody have knowledge about this ?!

    Vahric MUHTARYAN