iproute2 in redhat 9.0

From: Leonardo Borda (borda_at_netwall.com.br)
Date: 03/18/04

    To: <redhat-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:42:06 -0300

    Hello,

    Does everybody know if in Redhat 9.0 iproute2 is enabled by default, even
    without the packages installed?
    I mean those options in the kernel...

    If it is by default,Can I just install the packages and configure it?

    thanks

    Borda.

    • Re: Contents of redhat-list digest...
      ... limiting CPU access per user ... Old Version of kermit Source Code ... handle kernel NULL pointer ... barcode reader, from TRU-64 to Redhat. ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: RedHat 10 wishlist
      ... But performance is not everything SATA ... the smaller form factor drives. ... > kernel, ... >> REdhat is to wrap more stuff into its coming workstation release that I ...
      (alt.os.linux.redhat)
    • Re: difficulty recompiling RHEL 4.2 kernel
      ... RHEL 4.2 specialized for scientific apps by Fermilab, CERN, and several ... Linux managers at Fermilab say my earlier problems were in parts of the ... You would hardly expect RedHat to do something about a rewritten version. ... You recompile your kernel only if you have narrowed down the error to the ...
      (comp.os.linux.setup)
    • RE: wuftpd problems (Juda Masamy) (Sorin Srbu)
      ... I think my fc6 redhat is 32bit, is it the reason why I cant compile wu-ftpd as 64bit? ... How to upgrade the kernel ... Re: Support Level ...
      (RedHat)
    • RedHat 10 wishlist
      ... I strongly urge RedHat to reconsider the methods required to manage kernel ... available from the installation CDs. ... This would make RedHat Linux far more attractive to ...
      (linux.redhat)