RE: Mysql setup on server install - but it's no there

From: Jody Cleveland (
Date: 03/23/04

    To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list <>
    Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 07:33:16 -0600

    Hi Ed,

    I really want to thank you for taking the time to help me with this. I
    really appreciate it.

    > That's because you're not subscribed to the extras channel yet.

    I went to rhn, and was able to find all of my channel entitlements. The
    AS Extras is listed there, but how do I subscribe to it? I found the
    area where I subscribe to it, and did subscribe to the ones listed, but
    then when I view the chart again for what I'm subscribed to, it only
    lists AS and not the extras. Does this take some time to go into effect?
    Is there anything else I need to do?

    Thanks again for your help.

    - Jody Cleveland

    redhat-list mailing list

    • Fedora & RHN
      ... confused as I have seen answers both ways, is will we be able to use RHN ... (and gladly pay) ... to keep Fedora packages current? ... -- redhat-list mailing list unsubscribe ...
    • redhat error
      ... cant register with rhn even after i downloaded and installed the 2 rpms ... -- redhat-list mailing list unsubscribe ...