[Q] which wireless card support Redhat AS 2.1 and 3.0 ???????

From: bbaa aaa (mccrh_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/31/04

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:25:19 +0000

    I just purchase D-Link DWL-g520 wireless card and plan to install it on DELL
    PC with Redhat AS 3.0 on it. I check D-Link site and found DWL-520 does NOT
    have driver for LINUX. I also check Netgear MA311. It also NO driver for
    LINUX.

    Does anyone know which company have wireless card support Redhat AS 2.1 and
    3.0?

    Thanks.