[Q] which wireless card support Redhat AS 2.1 and 3.0 ???????

From: bbaa aaa (mccrh_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/31/04

    To: redhat-list@redhat.com
    Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:25:19 +0000

    I just purchase D-Link DWL-g520 wireless card and plan to install it on DELL
    PC with Redhat AS 3.0 on it. I check D-Link site and found DWL-520 does NOT
    have driver for LINUX. I also check Netgear MA311. It also NO driver for
    LINUX.

    Does anyone know which company have wireless card support Redhat AS 2.1 and
    3.0?

    Thanks.

    • [Q] any wireless card support LINUX driver?
      ... I just purchase D-Link DWL-g520 wireless card and plan to install it on DELL PC ... It also NO driver for LINUX. ... Does anyone know which company have wireless card support Redhat AS 2.1 and 3.0? ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)
    • [Q] any wireless card support LINUX driver??
      ... I just purchase D-Link DWL-g520 wireless card and plan to install it on DELL PC ... It also NO driver for LINUX. ... Does anyone know which company have wireless card support Redhat AS 2.1 and 3.0? ...
      (linux.redhat)
    • Re: Cant activate network device (NIC)
      ... Redhat states, as you say, on their web site this device is ... That does not mean, evidently, that they have a driver ... card, ... and manually load it into your kernel. ...
      (comp.os.linux.setup)
    • Re: Cant activate network device (NIC)
      ... Redhat states, as you say, on their web site this device is ... That does not mean, evidently, that they have a driver ... card, ... and manually load it into your kernel. ...
      (comp.os.linux.hardware)
    • Re: IBM Intellistation M Pro DUAL P4 Xeon and Linux
      ... USB Ports 4 Ports Onboard ... You get the optimal driver by default, as there is one driver that will work ... you need to install the closed source nVidia driver. ... If you want to use RedHat without buying, you have two options, using Fedora ...
      (alt.os.linux)