network problem Version 2

From: abhi (abhi_don_linux_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 04/01/04

    Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:12:59 -0800 (PST)
    To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list@redhat.com>

    Hi
     Follwing this email is the one i sent to the group
    regarding problems with the network support.

    Presently,I have removed the extra card NIC on my
    computer and now I can ping to the proxy and other
    computers on the networks

    But the problem with google still remains. I cant
    followthe links that google presents and once i visit
    google all following requests to other sites lead me
    to google. I also found out that this isnt the problem
    only with google but also with chase website i.e. all
    the sites i visit after visiting chase takes me back
    to chase's website.

    I tried playing around with cookies and different
    browser settings. The problem still persists; even
    after I updated to the latest mozilla version.

    Any help in this regards will greatly be appreciated.
    Thanks in Advance,
    Abhi
    P.S. Also let me know if I am using the wrong
    discussion forum