Re: Request

From: Miriam Benitez (miriamb_at_telesurf.com.py)
Date: 04/23/04

    To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list <redhat-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:25:18 -0400

    Hi, first at all: my english level is INTERMEDIATE, that means: please excuse
    me if I don't use correctly the words sometimes.

    And next: I have a computer with Red Hat 7.3 with Samba, in order to use it
    as a server for a system developed in FoxPro for Windows. It works pretty
    well, but a week ago I found a file named "folder.htt" in my system folder.
    Looking for this folder in google, I found that this file was created for a
    virus, VBS/Redlof. I have not installed an antivirus in my server, and my
    question is:
    * What antivirus do you suggest to me?
    * How hard is to install this antivirus?
    * Could you help me to install it?

    Thanks a lot for your help,

    Miriam