RE: PCNFS

From: Thomas Fortner (thomas.fortner_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: 04/24/04

    To: Red Hat Support List <redhat-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:14:55 -0500

    Okay, so I worked on the RH 9 box a little bit and ended up getting it
    to mount. Thinking there was some configuration problem on the FC1 box,
    I reinstalled from scratch. Still get the same timeout message. Does
    anyone have any idea where I can go to find out what has changed between
    RH9 and FC1 in terms of NFS defaults/settings/functionality?

    Thanks,

    Jeff Graves, MCP
    Customer Support Engineer
    Image Source, Inc.