tools for internet connection

From: Adel Essafi (adel.essafi_at_laposte.net)
Date: 05/02/04

    To: "General Red Hat Linux discussion list" <redhat-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 13:14:44 +0200

    hi list
    am simply asking about tools for controlling internet connection on linux. I mean , tools that can make time limitation or even simply that can count the time of my connection.
    regards

    • tools for internet connection
      ... am simply asking about tools for controlling internet connection on ... linux. ... tools that can make time limitation or even simply that ... unsubscribe mailto:redhat-list-request@redhat.com?subject=unsubscribe ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: tools for internet connection
      ... > am simply asking about tools for controlling ... > internet connection on ... tools that can make time limitation ... Manuel Aróstegui Linux user 200896 ...
      (RedHat)