Re: Internet connection

From: Toto Gamez (
Date: 06/03/04

    To: "General Red Hat Linux discussion list" <>
    Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 15:17:18 +0800

    While checking other pc to connect to my dial-in server, win98 can connect and browse the internet but my win xp can only connect to my dial-in server but cant browse the internet, is there anything that i have to configure on my rh9 box or on the win xp side. win98 and xp are using the same configuration.